OFFLINE SHOP

Azakal

Publicaciones recomendadas

8 hours ago, Azakal said:

It seems to be fixed but when i create new shop problem repeats again. Can GM fix it right this time???Can someone answer me???

We are sure that selling items offline works properly as we have tried many times.

Now, fabricating was originally configured as not possible. Then we realized that it was an important option and was enabled.

For a while we try the system and worked correctly.

Tell us what it was that you wanted to crafty offline so we tried it at short notice.

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

We have determined that the craft system works correctly. But it is not activated until the server reboots.

A character can remain up to 30 days inactive. You can place your character to perform the Craft as necessary, and after the server restart, it will be included in the list of characters craftters.

In order for the item to be created, simply create a creation store, place a name and place it to produce. Then you disconnect from the game and the store will be online until you start with the same account.

Here is your character working properly.

mzil_offline_crafter.jpg

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

Hi!

Really thanks to help me with my problem. I really like to play here, vote every day, spend a lot of time online and what i get when i need help from GM? Nothing. Only empty words because till now (1 week time) problem still exists. It makes me sad. GM just tell me you cant help me and thats all. I wont wait for fix that wont be real...

Greetings

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

I have been working on another problem that you mentioned, and I think we have already found the solution to the problem of using Shots that are not activated. Do you know how many files the project has ?, 15900 java files. I had to put 1 exclusive solid state disk to program only the server. After giving the ok to this problem, follow the problem of the dinosaurs that I already have almost ready and then, I will sit to review because the off line trade system until I find an acceptable solution.

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

• 2 weeks later...

inurbanos_upgrade_4.2.4.jpg

have 2 major jobs tonight. I need to update the forum for security reasons, but as it is an important update, it is not automatic, you have to download the "new" forum and install it physically to then do the database update

On the other hand, today there is a major maintenance of the server, it will be physically restarted, the graphical environment of the server will be changed, additional security will be activated and everything will start tomorrow as if nothing ever happened ... since I doubt that many people will not even see the differences, and that's good, it means that everything is well done!

• Upvote 1
Enlace al comentario

• 3 weeks later...